Judge Massei Sentencing Report: English Translation     The Meredith Kercher Fund     The Murder Of Meredith Kercher Wiki     True Justice For Meredith Kercher 

Last visit was: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:18 am It is currently Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:18 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

[ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: this guys are not heros
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:43 am 

hey hello

i think they are not so angels like they do. i think amanda has something to do with the murdering of meredith.
amanda had two lifes
1.: the sweet girl everybody knows her. family friends
2.: the bitch - drinking alcohol, using drugs, fucking with a lot of guys

and maybe rich little sweeties first time out of house getting crazy.
they live in a fantasy world. perugia is a place where a lot of young rich people go to have fun sex and parties
far awy from partents and so on.
FANTASY WORLD no reality.
i think amanda has something to do with that case but she didnt kill meredith. but she was there.
and she is guilty. also her exboyfriend.
but also often in this world. special in italy and so if u have a lot of money u get free.

and also i think amanda is not that nice sweet girl.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:46 am 

look into her eyes.
cold and dark.
also its not normal to laugh when u are on a hearing
from your roommates murder. thats sick.
and also for merediths family very unrespectful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:49 am 

and also u dont play the maincharacter in a fucking film.
but i think she is naiv and childish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:53 am 

So, like most people you're convicting her based on nothing but what you perceive to be her character flaws?

I've used drugs, and drank, and slept with a bunch of women. Even bragged about some of it on my website. Guess I'm guilty of murder!

Italians are losing the respect of everyone in the US for this charade, nay, sham of a trial.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:04 am 

Motorhead wrote:
So, like most people you're convicting her based on nothing but what you perceive to be her character flaws?

I've used drugs, and drank, and slept with a bunch of women. Even bragged about some of it on my website. Guess I'm guilty of murder!

Italians are losing the respect of everyone in the US for this charade, nay, sham of a trial.

She is not on trial for taking drugs, having sex and drinking alcohol, Mr Troll. She is on trial because there is a mass of evidence linking her to a sadistic and violent sex murder. She has lied repeatedly and her alibi does not stand up. Her alibi is not supported by that of her co-accused who has also lied repeatedly. Many people are losing respect for the intelligence and decency of people who seem to prefer disrespecting the victim, slandering an entire nation and its justice system without any evidence rather than confronting some uncomfortable possibilities. The trial is open and meticulous. A better and fairer one than many a trial in the US. What part of that simple fact does your limited intelligence fail to grasp? It is your protest that is a sham. Shame on you for who you choose to be!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:18 am 

Mutley wrote:
Motorhead wrote:

She is not on trial for taking drugs, having sex and drinking alcohol, Mr Troll. She is on trial because there is a mass of evidence linking her to a sadistic and violent sex murder. She has lied repeatedly and her alibi does not stand up. Her alibi is not supported by that of her co-accused who has also lied repeatedly. Many people are losing respect for the intelligence and decency of people who seem to prefer disrespecting the victim, slandering an entire nation and its justice system without any evidence rather than confronting some uncomfortable possibilities. The trial is open and meticulous. A better and fairer one than many a trial in the US. What part of that simple fact does your limited intelligence fail to grasp? It is your protest that is a sham. Shame on you for who you choose to be!

Troll? Hardly. Second, obviously she's not on trial for that, but she is in the court of public opinion. Furthermore, I was saying it to the person above who said it, not the people prosecuting her.

There isn't a mass of evidence linking her to this "sex murder", there is barely any if none at all. The girl was under 14 hour interrogation, people say anything under these conditions and it's no wonder her story changed. Changing stories, nor a lack of an airtight alibi is indicative of guilt of complicity in the murder.

Who's insulting or disrespecting the victim here? This is about justice for the victim, not blindly accusing and ruining the lives of people with no physical evidence in the case. Here in the US, it has to be proven BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT that they were involved. The doubt is overwhelming here, nothing can change that.

A fairer trial than the US? Unlikely. The police mishandled evidence, and the prosecuter wouldn't have been allowed near the case being under indictment himself! This guy believes in Satanic conspiracy theories invented by a woman with a blog! Not to mention how Knox and her boyfriend were convicted by public opinion before their trial even began, contaminating the judges and everyone involved.

Limited intelligence? Hahaha, I understand law and evidence clearly better than you do. You're on a modern day witchhunt here, especially shown by your personal attacks on me for what I said. We in the US don't have a perfect, nor flawless justice system and I would never claim we do. However, when something is obviously wrong and botched in this day and age, it generally ends. Police used to use similar tactics of interrogation and now in most places there are cameras set up to stop this. There are multiple witnesses to the harsh interrogations of the Italian police, and once that happens any statements are suspect, just like in US torture of suspected terrorists.

So, watch what you say next time before spouting off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:54 am 

Motorhead wrote:
Mutley wrote:
Motorhead wrote:

Troll? Hardly. Second, obviously she's not on trial for that, but she is in the court of public opinion. Furthermore, I was saying it to the person above who said it, not the people prosecuting her.

There isn't a mass of evidence linking her to this "sex murder", there is barely any if none at all. The girl was under 14 hour interrogation, people say anything under these conditions and it's no wonder her story changed. Changing stories, nor a lack of an airtight alibi is indicative of guilt of complicity in the murder.

Who's insulting or disrespecting the victim here? This is about justice for the victim, not blindly accusing and ruining the lives of people with no physical evidence in the case. Here in the US, it has to be proven BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT that they were involved. The doubt is overwhelming here, nothing can change that.

A fairer trial than the US? Unlikely. The police mishandled evidence, and the prosecuter wouldn't have been allowed near the case being under indictment himself! This guy believes in Satanic conspiracy theories invented by a woman with a blog! Not to mention how Knox and her boyfriend were convicted by public opinion before their trial even began, contaminating the judges and everyone involved.

Limited intelligence? Hahaha, I understand law and evidence clearly better than you do. You're on a modern day witchhunt here, especially shown by your personal attacks on me for what I said. We in the US don't have a perfect, nor flawless justice system and I would never claim we do. However, when something is obviously wrong and botched in this day and age, it generally ends. Police used to use similar tactics of interrogation and now in most places there are cameras set up to stop this. There are multiple witnesses to the harsh interrogations of the Italian police, and once that happens any statements are suspect, just like in US torture of suspected terrorists.

Troll? Surely. Empty spouting of bitter hatred and ceaseless demagogy, repetitive accusations without substance. Motorhead is a troll. The troll of trolls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:08 am 

Hungarian wrote:
Motorhead wrote:
Mutley wrote:
Motorhead wrote:

Troll? Surely. Empty spouting of bitter hatred and ceaseless demagogy, repetitive accusations without substance. Motorhead is a troll. The troll of trolls.

You have no idea what you're talking about, do you? Where's the hatred? Demagoguery? I'm not insulting other people posting here's "intelligence", but I am questioning the Italian justice system in this particular case. There is less physical evidence involved, and more character assassination than anything else. Why is that? Because there isn't enough physical evidence to PROVE anything!

Calling me a troll is the same thing, you're attacking my character because I don't subscribe to your beliefs, because you're whipped up into a fervor about this case blindly believing guilt with no evidence.

I never planned on taking nor making insults against anyone, but it seems that's what you people want to do. When you can't logically win an argument, attack their character. It's the weakest form of argument that exists, and shows massive holes in this entire case.

When there is doubt, you must find them not-guilty. The End.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:37 am 

Motorhead, again, empty words. She is in trouble -- you must admit. And not only because of the "Italian justice system". Its her own making. She lied too much, she was there, she is full with contradictions. And there is a lot of physical evidence, I am sorry. But lets see how it will work out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:07 pm 

Hungarian wrote:
Motorhead, again, empty words. She is in trouble -- you must admit. And not only because of the "Italian justice system". Its her own making. She lied too much, she was there, she is full with contradictions. And there is a lot of physical evidence, I am sorry. But lets see how it will work out.

Where is this physical evidence? Are you talking about the knife that doesn't fit the one used, and has multiple people's supposed DNA on it? Guess what? If a knife at my house was used in a crime, my fingerprints, and my wife's would be on it. Does that mean we committed the crime? No.

She changed her story, yes. That's not proof of guilt in the least. Especially the original "confession" which seems most likely forced upon her.

There's proof she was there at the time of the murder? Where is that proof? Proof of her being at the house she lived in is not proof she was involved in the murder.

There is beyond reasonable doubt, can't convict.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:19 pm 

Motorhead wrote:

Quote:

You have come in with a bang. Now, please, go out with a whimper.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:18 pm 

Motorhead wrote:
There is beyond reasonable doubt, can't convict.

Like I said - they need you in Italy. As I see it, the problem for Knox is that while her family and supporters (FOA, 48hrs, etc) go on fighting a huge media battle in the USA the actual Knox legal team, in court in Italy, is NOT making those same arguments in court. In fact, Knox has to get up and make all her own arguments and proclaim her own innocence while her so-called lawyers just sit there and twiddle their thumbs. Both Tacopina and Bremner have tried and failed, but perhaps you, with your solid legal expertise, could succeed and do the family a whole lot of good by getting over there asap and taking control.

Post subject: LOCKING THREAD
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:37 pm 
Site Admin

Highscores: 113
I am now locking this thread. Too many open threads make the forum confusing for visitors and place more demands on Moderators who are already spread rather thinly, to monitor them. If you believe any points raised in this topic to be worthy of further discussion, please debate them in the Main Discussion Thread in The Murder of Meredith Kercher forum.

Thank You

"Wow. Just wow. I'm speechless. I was just a fuckin visa to
you."
~ Kelsey Kay to Raffaele Sollecito

THE MURDER OF MEREDITH KERCHER WIKI
PMF ON TWITTER
PMF FORUM RULES

Profile E-mail  

[ 13 posts ]