Judge Massei Sentencing Report     The Meredith Kercher Fund     The Murder Of Meredith Kercher Wiki     True Justice For Meredith Kercher     Judge Nencini Sentencing Report 

Last visit was: Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:41 am
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:41 am
All times are UTC

STRICT LIGHT TIMELINE

Moderators: Nell, Ergon, Michael, Moderators

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]

Offline Michael

Site Admin

Highscores: 113

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:04 pm   Post subject: STRICT LIGHT TIMELINE   

The STRICT LIGHT TIMELINE (name given by me) was constructed by Minotaur on TC. The following is her introduction to it:

STRICT LIGHT TIMELINE INTRODUCTION

It works (but alas doesn't give the date on which it was changed, as happens on some forums).

My intention is this: to provide a timeline in two postings in which only evidence from third parties which may be verifiable (and probably already has been by the investigators) is included. Where I am doubtful, I have used square brackets. My own comments are in round brackets. I may come back and add my sources. I will certainly refine the content via the edit function whenever I find, or have my attention, drawn, to useful things.

Michael's timeline is very useful, and I see with some pleasure that he has taken over several of my comments. But by including evidence from the suspects, it gets a bit noisy. This is an attempt to provide a lean and fit timeline. It will include things that are as yet uncertain; but only those about which certainty will emerge at the trial.

I will do two posts:

1: 31st October - 1st November.
2. 2nd November

And then a third post, in which I follow the press reports and detail what we know about how the investigation has proceeded insofar as we know that from the media.

Posted at TC Sun April 20th

http://truecrimeweblog.freeforums.org/post92.html#92

Last edited by Michael on Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:36 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Michael

Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:11 pm   Post subject: STRICT LIGHT TIMELINE PART 1   

STRICT LIGHT TIMELINE PART 1

Updated 24 April; changes/additions in blue

29th October

MK withdraws 250 from a bancomat

31st October (Halowe’en)

Time? [An Albanian encounters three people in Halowe’en fancy dress near the garbage cans on via della Pergola, whom he identifies as RS, AK and RG and who threaten him with a knife. (This witness may be 1. Lying; 2. Faux-naïf; 3. Vrai-naïf, insofar as he doesn’t know about Halowe’en pranks).

1st November (Ognisanti)

15.30 Sophie Purton arrives at Robyn Butterworth's flat at via Bontempi

16.00 MK arrives at Robyn Butterworth's flat

17.45 [Polish student may have seen AK and RS in RS’s house]

20.18 [PL texts message to AK telling her not to come to work (this seems reliable, though the exact times, and who initiated the exchange, is not certain)]

2030 – 21.30 Swiss Professor Romano Mero had a pizza and then went to Le Chic (was once reported to have been in Le Chic from 20.00)

20.35 AK texts PL message that ends with something along the lines of ‘c u l8r’.

20.38 PL cellphone pings in area of MK’s house/piazza Grimana.

20.40 Female student comes to RS's house to tell him she won't need a lift to the station. He is at home. (why didn't she phone? or did she live in the same building?)

20.40 Jovanovic sees AK on Corso Garibaldi

20.40 AK and RS both turn cell-phones off (in Matteini's 9 nov. report this is 'around 21.00'; in the SC justification it is specified as 20.40)

20.40 RS's father calls his landline; no reply (according to SC)

20.43 [AK seen on CCTV entering her house ?? (doubts have been thrown on this)]

21.00 Having eaten (when? important for determining TOD) MK leaves Butterworth’s flat with Sophie Purton. She had drunk no alcohol and eaten no mushrooms.

21.05 Sophie Purton leaves Meredith on Via Roscetto.

21.10 Last recorded click on RS's computer; no more activity on computer until 05.32

21.15 (circa) MK arrives home

21.30 MK phones mother.

21.15-23.30 A tiny piece of mushroom enters AK's oesophagus; it comes either from her stomach and was thus ingested after 21.15; or it comes from the point of the knife that pierced the oesophagus, i.e. the principal weapon.

21.30-23.30 MK is murdered.

22.15 [around] SMS sent from MK's mobile to her bank; the connection lasts 8 seconds (this is probably from her English mobile, not the one registered to Filomena).

22.29 First recorded fiscal receipts at Le Chic

22.30 CCTV at the car park records a man walking rapidly away from the house (Telegraph 12 Nov; there thought to be connected to the laundrette north-african, but later identified as RG)

22.30 Alessandra Formica and boyfriend see a black man running through Piazza Grimana

22.00 – 05.00 Nara Capezalli [she had gone to bed and had got up to pee; when did she go to bed?] hears screams after which "at least two people" emerged and fled "in different directions".

23.00 [RS’s father did not call RS’s landline; that was at 20.40 according to SC]

23.00 (later than): Toto Curato sees AK and RS at the baseball pitch cuddling, behaving erratically, and looking towards the house

24.00 (shortly before) According to Toto, AK and RS go down in the direction of the house (possibly joined by a third person [?])

when? after 24.00? RG is seen by a witness at Domus (?a pub or a disco?)

Last edited by Minotaur on Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://truecrimeweblog.freeforums.org/post93.html#93
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Michael

Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:13 pm   Post subject: STRICT LIGHT TIMELINE PART 2   

STRICT LIGHT TIMELINE PART 2

2nd November (Ognimorti)

24.05 MK's "other mobile" rings (i.e the one that didn't send the SMS at 22.15, and thus most probably her Italian one)

02.00 A witness heard loud voices coming from the house (screams according to http://www.ilmessaggero.it/articolo_app ... =In_Italia)

05.32 Activity noted at RS’s computer

05.32 Both phones turned back on (at dawn)

08.30 A till-receipt indicates that bleach was sold at supermarket near RS’s flat (it is not known to whom)

09.15 Bleach was sold at supermarket near RS’s flat (it is not known to whom)

09.00-12.00 Sig.na Lana finds two phones in her garden and notifies police, who ascertain that one is registered to Filomena Romanelli at via della Pergola

12.35 Postal police arrive at house, and find AK and RS outside (but within the gate), who said they were waiting for the Carabinieri; they notice that the washing machine is active.

12.00-13.00 RS phones his sister.

12.51 RS phones the Carabinieri (for the first time)

12.54 RS phones the Carabinieri again

13.00 Filomena Romanelli arrives at apartment; she says there is nothing missing (i.e. no signs of theft)

13.15 (circa) After listening to Filomena's remarks, Postal Police break down door into MK's room. AK is not in a position to see inside.

13.20 (circa) The Squadra Mobile arrive after being alerted by the postal police; the washing machine is ending its cycle as they arrive. It is later found to contain MK's bloodstained clothes which had undergone a hefty wash.

Last edited by Minotaur on Thu May 01, 2008 5:57 pm; edited 5 times in total

http://truecrimeweblog.freeforums.org/post95.html#95
Top Profile E-mail 
 Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]