Judge Massei Sentencing Report     The Meredith Kercher Fund     The Murder Of Meredith Kercher Wiki     True Justice For Meredith Kercher     Judge Nencini Sentencing Report 

Last visit was: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:47 pm
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:47 pm
All times are UTC

CRIME SCENE ASSESSMENT

Moderators: Nell, Ergon, Michael, Moderators

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]

Offline Michael

Site Admin

Highscores: 113

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:39 pm   Post subject: CRIME SCENE ASSESSMENT   

CRIME SCENE ASSESSMENT, PARTS I & II, JANUARY 2008

This is my Crime Scene Assesment, parts I and II, that I wrote back in January 2008 based on a combination of information released by the ILE and two particular crime scene photographs, one of which is of a crime scene resonstruction. Since this was based on knowledge we had at the time, it is somewhat out of date and certain facts it contains are incorrect (the pillow was not found under Meredith's head, but on her legs and we now know the chair was not involved for example), however, it still contains some important points of interest. Meredith's bra certainly was removed after she had been stabbed, why? What was Guede's handprint in blood doing on the pillow and what tales does it have to tell? What actually caused the killer/s to strike Meredith with that final blow of the knife? Was there a partial clean-up after in Meredith's room? These issues are the primary focus of the Assessment and their relevance today is for the reader to decide. The attached zip file contains Parts I and 2 in RTF format and the three photos examined.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Top Profile E-mail 
 Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]