Judge Massei Sentencing Report     The Meredith Kercher Fund     The Murder Of Meredith Kercher Wiki     True Justice For Meredith Kercher     Judge Nencini Sentencing Report 

Last visit was: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:23 pm
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:23 pm
All times are UTC

MATRIX - JAN 17, 2009

Moderators: Nell, Ergon, Michael, Moderators

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]

Offline Michael

Site Admin

Highscores: 113

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:10 pm   Post subject: MATRIX - JAN 17, 2009   

MATRIX - JAN 17, 2009

WATCH

Jools wrote:
Video link to Matrix a program on Italian TV shown on the 17th.

"IL PROCESSO DI PERUGIA"

Some bits of new images. At one time you can see RS letter, written after his arrest. His handwriting is just as bad as RG.

Participating were

Luca Maori (RS lawyer)
Walter Biscotti (RG)
Nick Pisa (Daily Mail)
Fiorenza Sarzarini (Corriere della Sera)

http://tinyurl.com/7w2ynn

This link is a 20 min. but there is lots of other short videos links you can see within the page that may complete the whole program.

Here is some of the discussion:

Nick Pisa asks Biscotti how come Rudy sees a girl dying and doesn't call 112 (US 911)?
Biscuits: Rudy has always said the same thing, that he got frightened and had the unfortunate reaction to run.

Sarzarini: The trial hangs a lot on the position of the two accused and how convincing they will sound in court, specially to the popular jury, for example yesterday at court cracks appeared when RS (d) said that Raffaele's life was destroyed the moment they met.

Luca Maori interrupts FS and says that he didn't mean to say Amanda was who killed Meredith, what he meant is how his life changed when they met on the 24th October at ..?.. concert and how it became a love story, certainly for Raffaele was his first love although for Amanda it was not.

Sarzarini: Yes, well, its clear that their alibi has to match. The arrests happened when they say things like... Amanda said, I was there with Patrick but can't remember if Raffaele was also there and in turn Raffaele says I was in my place all night but don't remember if Amanda was with me all the time. The I was with Amanda but don't remember if she went out means if one brakes/collapses is obvious the other one collapses too.

Show presenter to Nick Pisa: What is your opinion?
and If you were a member of the popular jury, what will be your veredict?
Nick Pisa: I don't know, its difficult, for me the evidence is not startling, b/c still there doesn't seem to be a murder weapon or a clear motive but on the other hand we have all this contradictory confessions and b/c how long is been, what, one year and three months and there is the PM that says one thing, defense lawyers say another, like I said before for me the evidence is not startling, but obviously for Meredith and her family the truth needs to come out. Pisa (laughing) If I was a member of the jury I couldn't be talking to the media.

ORIGINAL POST
Top Profile E-mail 
 Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]