Judge Massei Sentencing Report     The Meredith Kercher Fund     The Murder Of Meredith Kercher Wiki     True Justice For Meredith Kercher     Judge Nencini Sentencing Report 

Last visit was: Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:56 am
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:56 am
All times are UTC

Michelle Moore quoted in Injustice In Perugia

Moderators: Nell, Ergon, Michael

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]

Offline fromhell

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:43 am   Post subject: Michelle Moore quoted in Injustice In Perugia   

This is interesting.

michellesings Michelle Moore
@
@archangelogab Send my your real name,and your address and I'd be happy to answer that. I feel honored to be asked.
from Thousand Oaks, CA
10 Dec

archangelogab Jo Jones
@
@michellesings @TIME And after all this they abandon her and go. Would you and Steve Moore like to come to our swinger's party?
11 Dec

archangelogab Jo Jones
@
@michellesings @TIME Can't het over an ex-FBI guy supporting a marijuana toking murderess. Please explain where Jesus comes in on the DEAL
11 Dec

@
@archangelogab glad you read that
from Colma, Colma
12 Dec

@
@archangelogab bad news for rudy
from Colma, Colma
12 Dec

@
@archangelogab could you find a more modern translation?
from Colma, Colma
12 Dec

@
@archangelogab ...and WHY exactly would we trade Rolls Royce's for Yugo's
from Colma, Colma
12 Dec

@
@archangelogab What the HELL are you talking about? Step outside, go away from your computer and talk to a real human being.
from Colma, Colma
12 Dec

@archangelogab Like Mignini, you're sick, and perverted. You need help.You "get off" on this stuff. This is not normal.
from Colma, Colma
12 Dec

@
@archangelogab Context, it's not just a good idea, it's essential.
from Colma, Colma
12 Dec

@
@archangelogab they don't. You don't really want the truth..go ahead with your hate...
from Colma, Colma
12 Dec

@
@michellesings @archangelogab You're afraid, but am not. You are a coward. If you really care for Meredith you'd use your real name.
from Colma, Colma
12 Dec

@
@michellesings @archangelogab You're afraid, but am not. You are a coward. If you really care for Meredith you'd use your real name.
from Colma, Colma
12 Dec

@
@archangelogab I wouldn't stop until I found the truth. You're WEIRD!You're followers have to be cluing into this now. It's REALLY sad.
from Colma, Colma
12 Dec

@
@archangelogab HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, THIS SHOWS YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF TRUE. You disgust Meredith.
from Colma, Colma
12 Dec

@
@archangelogab .Am happy to talk face to face. Dare you to take me up on it. Are you afraid? That was rhetorical. We all know you are
from Colma, Colma
12 Dec

archangelogab Jo Jones
@
@michellesings wrote: Bruce Fisher contacting us is how it started, so when Steve Moore said I'd gotten him involved, he lied on TV
12 Dec

archangelogab Jo Jones
@
@michellesings Behavioral Health 72 Moody Court Suite 101 Thousand Oaks, CA, hiope he helps x Archbishoop Echumbelli, Nigeria Texas
12 Dec

archangelogab Jo Jones
@
@michellesings Why did Mr Moore get fired from the FBI?
14 Dec

archangelogab Jo Jones
@
@michellesings You need to report to the judge and offer your services, just imagine Michelle, interpreting for Knox, you'll be famous.
15 Dec

@
@archangelogab wanna talk via phone or skype? I think we have lots to talk about.
from Thousand Oaks, CA
22 hours ago

@
@archangelogab Steve did not get fired from the FBI. Pepperdine lured him away. He gave this up for his family, and for college for kids.
from Thousand Oaks, CA
22 hours ago

@
@archangelogab This really isn't nice. Why do you hate us so much? We actually aren't liars, btw.
from Thousand Oaks, CA
22 hours ago

@
@archangelogab I wrote on a blog that discussed Amanda's guilt or innocence in my search. What are you talking about?
from Thousand Oaks, CA
22 hours ago

@
@michellesings @archangelogab Actually, I take this back. I'm sorry I said you were afraid. Your comments are lame. But let's talk...
from Thousand Oaks, CA

22 hours ago archangelogab Jo Jones
@
@michellesings Don't hate, u say disturbing things Michelle
19 hours ago

archangelogab Jo Jones
@
@michellesings maybe Mr Steve would have been better off respecting Pepperdine and thinking about you and the kids Michelle
19 hours ago

archangelogab Jo Jones
@
@michellesings saying this MIchelle isn't nice, imagineknifestuckthroughyourthroat don't say it was all Guede, it was not
19 hours ago

archangelogab Jo Jones
@
@michellesings Michelle, yououghttogoonvacationtoPerugia and look at the height the window is at, u say Guede got in, Jesus couldn't do it
19 hours ago

archangelogab Jo Jones
@
@michellesings Nor could Batman, youmightliketotryMichelle, but do have an ambulance at the ready to splint your broken legs, possibly neck
19 hours ago

archangelogab Jo Jones
@
@michellesings saying this MIchelle isn't nice, imagineknifestuckthroughyourthroat don't say it was all Guede, it was not
19 hours ago

Michelle Moore michellesings
http://twitpic.com/3gbgev much to celebrate! AMAZING day.
from Thousand Oaks, CA

KayPea wrote:
For me, I am sick and tired of a pack of twits telling me that I cannot have any sympathy or opinions or righteous anger because the Knox's are family friends. I say screw the Guilters and I hope the horse they rode in on bucks them off. I can feel sympathy for the Kercher's and for the Knox's, all at the same time. I will stand on a table and shout, "There are three victims in this tragedy!"

And the same pack of morons complained that the Knox supporters didn't show any sympathy or concern for the Kerchers. I call it the "scorpion" mentality. The "guilters" are so full of loathing and rage that they work themselves into such a frenzy they eventually destroy themselves. Unfortunately that takes time, and in the meanwhile innocent young lives are subjected to brutality and psychological torture.
ajackson

Re: The PMF and TJMK Cyberstalkers
by Sarah ยป Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:00 pm

ZORBA / aka JO JONES / aka archangelogab - from PMF is harassing Michelle Moore's twitter account. Is there a reason to go after the Steve Moore's wife like this? It's not like his wife is writing articles and being interviewed. Is it a way to bother Steve by going after his wife? Doesn't show PMFers in a good light to be behaving like this. Do they really need to ask why I use the word revolting for them?

Michelle Moore
http://twitpic.com/3gbgev much to celebrate! AMAZING day.
from Thousand Oaks, CA
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline meaganmoore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:35 am   Post subject: Re: Michelle Moore quoted in Injustice In Perugia   

Adding on to my previous post there is a few more things I just wanted to clarify...Just so everyone knows the facts and not just hearsay, my family did not know Amanda until after my dad started working on her case. My mother was the one who tried to convince my dad of her innocence and he decided to support Amanda after looking into the case. It was through working on the case that we met Amanda and no one in our family had a prior relationship with her. Also, as most of you have already corrected, there is not a picture of my mom and I, it is Dianna and my mama. One post mentioned that they saw a picture of me on youtube and that I wear too much makeup, and Dianna doesn't look like she is wearing much at all so there is the proof ;) I apologize for writing so much but I can't help but stand up for my dad and mom and our family. We are far from perfect, but we love each other very much and we stand up for our beliefs, even if it means we will be ridiculed by others. As a daughter, it is very painful to see the comments about my dad, but everyone is entitled to their opinion and I can respect that, even if it hurts. Thank you to whoever takes the time to read this, and I wish the best to all of you.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Michael

Site Admin

Highscores: 113

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:44 pm   Post subject: Re: Michelle Moore quoted in Injustice In Perugia   

Hello Meagan.

Firstly, our records show that your above post is your first and only post on PMF.net. Perhaps your previous posts were over on PMF.org? And it being a short post, you've hardly written too much. Incidentally, this is a reference area of the forum so FYI, the Main Discussion thread is currently here: XXVII. MAIN DISCUSSION, MARCH 29 -.

Regarding your comment: It is quite understandable that you would wish to defend your parents. It is also understandable that you would find it very difficult to watch the amount of flack they have had to receive. But, please understand this. The Kerchers are a very loving family too and dearly loved their daughter Meredith. She was brutally murdered and sexually assaulted and left to drown in her own blood, for no good reason. Your parents chose to become publicly involved in this case. When you seek the limelight, that is what you get. The Kerchers had no such choice at all. I would also add, your parents have hardly been honest about the evidence in this case. Even in recent days, your mother has been active on the web, commenting on the latest CNN article where she has been trotting out lie after lie about the evidence. Nobody has a problem with your parents because they want to do what they feel is right. They have a problem with them because they ain't honest.

THE MURDER OF MEREDITH KERCHER WIKI
PMF ON TWITTER
PMF FORUM RULES
Top Profile E-mail 
 Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]