Judge Massei Sentencing Report     The Meredith Kercher Fund     The Murder Of Meredith Kercher Wiki     True Justice For Meredith Kercher     Judge Nencini Sentencing Report 

Last visit was: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:34 pm
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:34 pm
All times are UTC

The Knife in Question....

Moderators: Nell, Ergon, Michael, Moderators

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]

Offline John

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:33 am   Post subject: The Knife in Question....   

Hello – I’ve just signed up here, so yes, I’m new and really don’t know anything about this board yet, but I have been studying this case for a very long time and have many questions. First of all, everything I’ve read, I can find conflicting evidence elsewhere, so I find it hard to piece it all together, even sites like TJMK have conflicting evidence in different parts of the same site. Example – the 10:13 Meredith cell phone ping, I’ve read it was a call to her bank without the prefix, a picture sent to her phone and random cell phone activation. I’ve also read the tower that picked it up, sometimes picks up her calls home from the cottage so that makes a big difference. Secondly, the knife, most say is the most damning evidence to Amanda. I’ve always thought it was not the murder weapon but a knife more likely used during the cleanup, could it not be the knife to cut off the clasp off Meredith’s bra strap, that knife certainly would have been taken back to RS’s home, cleaned and put back in the drawer. I’ve never heard this theory anywhere else though.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline The Machine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:06 pm   Post subject: Re: The Knife in Question....   

Hi John,

The main discussion forum is here:

viewforum.php?f=1
Top Profile 

Offline LowellR

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:03 am   Post subject: Re: The Knife in Question....   

The Machine wrote:
Hi John,

http://perugiamurderfile.org/viewforum.php?f=1

Hey Machine, are the topics still active these days?
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Ergon

Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:45 am   Post subject: Re: The Knife in Question....   

LowellR wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Hi John,

http://perugiamurderfile.org/viewforum.php?f=1

Hey Machine, are the topics still active these days?

Hi, LowellR,
That site is closed. You can say hi and post on the main page here viewtopic.php?f=1&t=461
Top Profile E-mail 
 Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]