Judge Massei Sentencing Report     The Meredith Kercher Fund     The Murder Of Meredith Kercher Wiki     True Justice For Meredith Kercher     Judge Nencini Sentencing Report 

Last visit was: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:54 am
It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:54 am
All times are UTC

Motive

Moderators: Nell, Ergon, Michael, Moderators

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]

Offline Cal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:15 pm   Post subject: Motive   

I am having trouble with the "refusal to participate in a sex game" theory. I feel that there might have been an argument that precipitated the attack. Perhaps Meridith caught them stealing and tried to call the police or got into a verbal altercation with them. Once they had put their hands on her, if they didn't kill her they would have gone to jail for assault. I just can't see that having had a relativly friendly relationship before, the other 3 would turn on her in such a violent manner unless there was some precipitating factor. I don't know, it all seems so bizarre...
Top Profile 

Offline Michael

Site Admin

Highscores: 113

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:42 pm   Post subject: Welcome   

Hi Cal,

Sorry, I've only just seen your post here. You've posted your message in the wrong forum. What I'll do is just copy and paste over your message for you into the appropriate discussion thread in the Maind Discussion forum. The link to it and the page where I'll post your message on your behalf is here: http://perugiamurderfile.freeforums.org ... -2250.html

After a few days, I'll remove this thread.

Welcome to PMF

THE MURDER OF MEREDITH KERCHER WIKI
PMF ON TWITTER
PMF FORUM RULES
Top Profile E-mail 
 Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]