Judge Massei Sentencing Report     The Meredith Kercher Fund     The Murder Of Meredith Kercher Wiki     True Justice For Meredith Kercher     Judge Nencini Sentencing Report 

Last visit was: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:07 am
It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:07 am
All times are UTC

PERUGIA BLOG

Moderators: Nell, Ergon, Michael, Moderators

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]

Offline BlogMasterPg

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:04 am   Post subject: PERUGIA BLOG   

Hi to all the world. I'm the webmaster of PERUGIA Blog , the only blog about PERUGIA in english language. I love to blogging and when I see in the local Tv news the murder, I write a post "Halloween Murder in Perugia". I write others articles, but when i see that murder is not only an easy case of murder but a really 'media case' i stopped to write about it. The process is very very influenced about media and journalists, italians and strangers. To understand the importance of media and jurnalists in italian's justice i proved to write something, but i thing noone understand it ( or don't to want understand). in 'mani pulite' a judge, the most important becomes, now the premier of a party, a very important party: 'Di Pietro'. italian justice is very strange. If in france, for ecxample there are one law, in italy, for the same thing there are 100 laws.. The italian laws are goods, very goods, but too many. Some process during more than 1, 2, 3, or ever 10 years!!! Before to talk about that specific case, a person that live in another country coud do undestand the italian justice, and, only after, to start to understand that case. What i think about that case? The real killer or is out ( is not in jail) or is the last, the student comes from Africa. I think Amanda and Sollecito are victims, not killers, are victims of a very strange halloween night, but the very incredible thing that the night that someone kills Meredith, not been halloween, but was the day before. I think meredict kills more than one thing: kills by a man and killed by media, by italian journalists, killed by english journalists and killed by american's journalists and whom everyone wrote and talks too many about that case. My blog, after 3-4 weeks after the murder said' We stop to speak about that case'. Perugia Blog had 50-60 readers per days, after the murder had 5-6,000 readers per days, but i stopped to write about because i respected Meredith; not others persons: only Meredith.. If also all others media stopped to write about it now, we can to said something more about that case, but now there are only too many confusion

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]