Judge Massei Sentencing Report     The Meredith Kercher Fund     The Murder Of Meredith Kercher Wiki     True Justice For Meredith Kercher     Judge Nencini Sentencing Report 

Last visit was: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:46 pm
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:46 pm
All times are UTC

Forum rules

VI. MAIN DISCUSSION, Jan 1 - Feb 28, 09

Moderators: Nell, Ergon, Michael, Moderators

Page 11 of 11 [ 2503 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Offline Skeptical Bystander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:08 pm   Post subject:    

Tara quoted Dempsey:

Quote:
Posted by Candace Dempsey at 2/26/09 2:01 p.m.

Last night the PI threw a bash for all the citizen bloggers on this site, hoping to keep them on after the newspaper goes down (no one knows the exact day). Anyway, it really fun and we loved the free ribs and chicken wings at Buckleys on Queen Anne. Happy to say the PI editors are reaffirmed their support of my blog. Some even hugged me.
I also met a lot of fun people who blog for the PI and wish I had time to read all their stuff each day.

As far as I know, there is no information to date about an online edition of the P I. I have heard that the Hearst corporation is considering an online edition if no buyer comes forward to purchase the print edition of the paper. But it would surprise me greatly - from a liability standpoint - that the PI would be telling their bloggers anyhthing more than "we would love to keep working with y'all."

I have seen Candace take a different meaning away from what a statement clearly intended many times in the past year. Maybe this is just one more example. You know, they say some people only hear what they want to hear.

Personally, I hope the PI is able to at least maintain an online version. However, I also hope that a major rethink of what that looks like will also take place.

Offline nicki

Forensics Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:16 pm   Post subject:    

Greggy wrote:
Our colleague, The Machine, is absolutely correct. If Dr. Stefanoni testified that the amount of RS's DNA on MK's bra was "very abundant", then any passive transfer hypothesis is science fiction. Don't be surprised, however, if RS's Defense DNA Expert still tries to propose it anyway. His Defense Team may be desperate at that point.

I don't know if Dr. Stefanoni has testified about the amount of AK's DNA on the bra. I think we can assume, however, that Dr. Stefanoni's assured testimony indicates that the RFU levels and the signal-to-noise ratios identifying the sample were so conclusive, that RS can not be excluded from having touched her bra clasp, which means he was probably the one who removed MK's bra. It is thought that MK's bra was removed after her death due to the dried blood pattern on her back. The DNA evidence indicates, at the very least, that RS was involved in the cover-up and obstruction of justice. No wonder his Defense Team is fighting so hard to get this evidence removed from consideration based on its delayed collection from the cottage. The jail time clock has started spinning for RS.

Do you remember how RS came up with the crazy story of him accidentally cutting MK with a knife one night when she came over with AK to his apartment for dinner? I wouldn't be surprised if he now tells his Defense Team that he returned to the cottage after the police left and picked up the bra clasp, but put it back down in the place he found it. His Defense Team will look at each other and think:"What have we gotten ourselves into?"

Greggy,

Per Micheli 's report Dr Stafanoni has testified that Sollecito's DNA on the bra clasp was very abundant. Which indicates that contamination claims are quite groundless. As for Meredith's genetic profile on the blade, although Stefanoni firmly attributes it to Meredith Kercher,no repeat test was run due to the small sample available (knife was bleached) You can read these facts on Micheli's report or on my summary on TJMK..About the bra, Micheli 's report doesn't mention any other biological evidence except Sollecito's on the clasp, and Guede on the side of the bra. We just have to wait and see what will be presented next.As for now, this is all we have. The rest is hearsay.

Hope this clarifies.
Nicki
Top Profile 

Offline Michael

Site Admin

Highscores: 113

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:33 pm   Post subject: ADMINISTRATOR NOTE   

:!: Administrator Note:

I am now locking this thread. Discussion will now continue in the new main discussion thread: VII. MAIN DISCUSSION, Feb 28 -

Thank You

THE MURDER OF MEREDITH KERCHER WIKI
PMF ON TWITTER
PMF FORUM RULES
Top Profile E-mail 
 Page 11 of 11 [ 2503 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11