Judge Massei Sentencing Report     The Meredith Kercher Fund     The Murder Of Meredith Kercher Wiki     True Justice For Meredith Kercher     Judge Nencini Sentencing Report 

Last visit was: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:26 pm
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:26 pm
All times are UTC

Forum rules

Frog-y-rana DELETE WATCH

Moderators: Nell, Ergon, Michael, Moderators

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]

Offline Michael

Site Admin

Highscores: 113

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:55 pm   Post subject: Frog-y-rana DELETE WATCH   

[align=center]Frog-y-rana DELETE WATCH - Frog-y-rana's Deleted Posts From Candace Dempsey's Blog

It would appear that Candace Dempsey is going back through her blog and steralising it of all Frog-y-rana's posts...a more polite and amiable poster one couldn't hope to meet. So, why is he being deleted? It would seem, that it's for no other reason then the blog Mistress feels he has opinions with which she does not agree, see Skeptical Bystander's post HERE. We shall be preserving Frog-y-rana's deleted posts here, live on Frog-y Delete Watch, so that the reader can judge his crimes! To just give you an idea of the scale of the deletions, being the very thourough chap he is, he has preserved a record...see his post below:[/align]

Frog-y-rana wrote:
Posted by Frog-y-rana at 11/18/08 2:49 p.m. #218537

I deleted one reader comment from last night. Yours. Just the fact that you made up a story about that makes me wonder about your ability to reason clearly about this case.

Well, I'm not sure if it was today or yesterday, but the following posts of mine have disappeared from the record:

I not complaining. You can erase the content you want. I do think that it reduces the value of the discussion.

THE BLOG OF BLEACH

Frog-y Delete Watch update! Oh dear. It would seem post #218537 above is no more and has become the latest delete casualty cry-) 9 and counting!

THE MURDER OF MEREDITH KERCHER WIKI
PMF ON TWITTER
PMF FORUM RULES

Last edited by Michael on Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Michael

Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:40 am   Post subject: Frog-y Delete Watch UPDATE   

Yes dear readers, it's another Frog-y-rana Delete Watch update!

We are very happy to report there have been no more Frog-y deletes so far!!! Maybe it's because Christmas is coming and Candace knows Father Christmas's elves are watching. Only good girls get presents from Father Christmas.

But...there is a 'but'...we at Frog-y watch have our eye on the game and have noticed candace has been a little naughty, giving our poor Frog-y even more hoops to jump through:

Candace Dempsey wrote:
Posted by Candace Dempsey at 11/19/08 5:32 p.m #219236

Frog-y, please cease and desist with the photographs. Next time you take a photo, stand at the spot where "super-witness" Toto was supposedly standing--the park bench. Show us what he could see from that spot, at night and from the proper angle.

Poor, poor Frog-y. Will he get through all the hoops and survive another day without a delete? Check in with us and read our next report to find out!

Your intrepid reporter, signing off, untill next time on Frog-y-rana Delete Watch!

PMF ON TWITTER
PMF FORUM RULES
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Michael

Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:22 pm   Post subject: FROG-Y-RANA DELETE WATCH UPDATE   

[align=center]FROG-Y-RANA DELETE WATCH UPDATE

[/align]

Yes folks, it's that time again where we catch up with the fortunes of our lovable green friend, Frog-y-rana. Was our hero able to survive without being squished? I'm afraid to report, our Frog-y Watch Hotline Phone (see pictured above) has been ringing in non-stop reports of Frog-y deletes. In fact, there's been so many, there's too many to reproduce here s-((( I also must report that very sadly, our little green superhero has been cruely bullied by some of the other posters!!! f-((

In the short time since our last report even more hoops and land mines have been placed in front of Frog-y by the blog owner, ones that apply to no other posters; see The Machine's post HERE and Skeptical Bystander's post HERE

But, have no fear dear readers, for a selection of vanished posts shall be reposted here for posterity :!:

The following post didn't survive. A little read of the astute questions Frog-y was asking will leave the reader in no doubt 'why':

Frog-y-rana wrote:
Posted by Frog-y-rana at 12/2/08 11:01 p.m. #223995

Tufa said: "I wouldnt have given $50 to the fund raiser. I dont know, $20 anyway."

Don't worry, my question was to Candace, if she had contributed voluntarily to the Amanda fund, or if her journalistic contacts are strictly professional and independent.

(For example, Judge Heavey said he didn't contribute for professional ethical reasons)
========

Tufa, nobody pays me either. I'm just interested in this case. I have no other relations out there. I said in a prior post to Sept79, there aren't any "Smokers" here, no X-Files.

She chastised poor Frog-y harshly for his questions, to which he made the following truly MASTERFUL post:

frog-y-rana wrote:
Posted by Frog-y-rana at 12/3/08 5:09 a.m. #224069

Candace said about the fundraising event: "Frog-y, nice try, but you know journalists never answer questions about where they go or who they talk to""

I, Frog-y-rana said: "I wasn't so curious about where you went, but more about if you may have contributed $50 to the Amanda fund."

Candace replied: "stop asking me those kinds of questions."

Okay.

Frog-y here makes it very clear, that the answer to his question is a resounding YES!!!! Oh well, there goes the neighborhood...so much for impartial journalism from Seattle!

Until next time dear readers, pray for our little green friend that he may survive p-)) and don't forget to cheer him on from the stands!!!!

pp-( pp-( pp-( pp-( pp-( pp-( pp-( pp-( pp-( pp-( pp-( pp-( pp-( pp-( pp-( pp-( pp-(

PMF ON TWITTER
PMF FORUM RULES
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline FinnMacCool

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:45 pm   Post subject: I never commented about other posters looking idiots...   

I think poor Frog-y-Rana might have died, but I thought I'd use this thread to preserve a couple of comments from two of my favourite posters on Candace's blogs - the charming ShowMeYourSources, and the meticulously deadpan Yummi.

The following exchange is nicely characteristic of each of them, in their various ways.

ShowMeYourSources wrote:
This was Mignini's lie so he was able to hold them in prison for his "investigation" of which he should be held accountable for not executing any investigation. To date, his attempt to prosecute has been a joke.

I can tell you that Amanda's DNA WAS NOT found in Meredith's room! Why do you even make that post previously is beyond me but if you want to look like an idiot,

Yummi wrote:
In the case, I can see there is a personal thing among you and Mignini but if he lies on the press, there is nothing I can do. I had noticed that you are the most angry person on this blog. But I am not interested in providing support to any theory and expecially not to convince anybody, I just like to provide informations from a veriety of sources about the real setting of the case, mainly from the investigation and trial actual work. I never commented about other posters looking idiots, since I could have spent the whole time in this kind of judgements without contributing anything interesting.
Top Profile 

Offline Skeptical Bystander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:33 pm   Post subject:    

Finn wrote:

Quote:
I think poor Frog-y-Rana might have died, but I thought I'd use this thread to preserve a couple of comments from two of my favourite posters on Candace's blogs - the charming ShowMeYourSources, and the meticulously deadpan Yummi.

The following exchange is nicely characteristic of each of them, in their various ways.

ShowMeYourSources wrote:
This was Mignini's lie so he was able to hold them in prison for his "investigation" of which he should be held accountable for not executing any investigation. To date, his attempt to prosecute has been a joke.

I can tell you that Amanda's DNA WAS NOT found in Meredith's room! Why do you even make that post previously is beyond me but if you want to look like an idiot,

Yummi wrote:
In the case, I can see there is a personal thing among you and Mignini but if he lies on the press, there is nothing I can do. I had noticed that you are the most angry person on this blog. But I am not interested in providing support to any theory and expecially not to convince anybody, I just like to provide informations from a veriety of sources about the real setting of the case, mainly from the investigation and trial actual work. I never commented about other posters looking idiots, since I could have spent the whole time in this kind of judgements without contributing anything interesting.

Thanks for preserving this gem, Finn. I must admit I don't get to Candace's table much these days. I get plenty of exposure to Showme elsewhere, however. Every time I look at the comments section over at Frank's neighborhood bar - you know, the one with all the sound and fury, signifying nothing. It is interesting that Yummi too has noted Showme's "anger".

I just checked in this morning, after a peaceful couple of days spent translating a middle French poem about Sainte Marie L'Egyptienne. Fascinating!

Anyway, Showme's latest tune was inspired by husband's one-off meeting with Chris Mellas. This meeting has generated a fanciful story about my husband being an alcoholic. I guess his previous stories - about his tax delinquency, bitter ex-wife, foreclosure and problems controlling anger - were starting to get old. He has also taken to publishing what he thinks are the real names of others who were at Salty's when the fundraiser was held and is making menacing comments about their alleged employers and place of residence. His information is incorrect, but I can see where he was led astray.

I just wonder where will channel his anger when this is all over.

Offline Michael

Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:59 am   Post subject: Quotes   

Skep wrote:
I just checked in this morning, after a peaceful couple of days spent translating a middle French poem about Sainte Marie L'Egyptienne. Fascinating!

Mary Queen of the Gypsies? Might you very kindly send me a copy of that Skep?[/quote]

Actually, this recent post by Yummi was my favourite of his retorts:

Turtle Dove wrote:
Jurisprudence doesn't care how he got into the school, or how much damage he did. You understand what the articles say but you don't understand what they mean. Either he had a legal right to be in the school or he didn't. Had someone showed the slighest acumen of common sense Meredith would still be alive,

Yummi wrote:
Turtle, thank you for your lesson which explains me that there is a difference from something legal and something illegal.
Now that I am enlighted, I feel as I can now charge Rudy of having committed "something illegal".
It Italy there are, presently, three million criminal trials pending. I think half of the population has committed something that they didn't have the legal right to do. My schoolmates were drug dealers. Once in Umbria (near Foligno) I dated a girl from Palermo that some time before had assaulted a policemen and sent him to hospital. I wish I had Turtle as legal advisor. You suggest we abolish law substitute it with "acumen and common sense" and provide security for everybody, thank you.

Ouch

PMF ON TWITTER
PMF FORUM RULES
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline JFthunder1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:22 pm   Post subject: Re: Frog-y-rana DELETE WATCH   

Nice forum thanks

Munawar Rana
Top Profile E-mail 
 Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]