Judge Massei Sentencing Report     The Meredith Kercher Fund     The Murder Of Meredith Kercher Wiki     True Justice For Meredith Kercher     Judge Nencini Sentencing Report 

Last visit was: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:41 am
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:41 am
All times are UTC

Forum rules

XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30, 13 - JULY 31, 14

Moderators: Nell, Ergon, Michael, Moderators

Page 30 of 30 [ 7308 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30

Offline Diocletian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:15 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

astro wrote:
New Astrology Article about 'The Face of an Angel' movie coming out in September.
http://www.examiner.com/article/astrolo ... ieve-gaunt

I was wondering why they chose the names that they did.
In the movie, Amanda Knox is Jessica Fuller (for the Jessica Rabbit comparison?)
And Meredith is called 'Elizabeth Pryce'
Any thoughts on why they chose these names?
Just wondering.

h-))

I'm guessing that the "Fuller" is a reference to the Fuller brush man, because, you know, Amanda didn't use one.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Ergon

Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:21 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

astro wrote:
New Astrology Article about 'The Face of an Angel' movie coming out in September.

In the movie, Amanda Knox is Jessica Fuller (for the Jessica Rabbit comparison?)
Just wondering.

h-))

I don't know the answer to that, Astro, but interesting coincidence: the actress playing Amanda Knox shares the same birthday as me :)
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline astro

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:04 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Diocletian wrote:
astro wrote:

Just wondering.

h-))

I'm guessing that the "Fuller" is a reference to the Fuller brush man, because, you know, Amanda didn't use one.

That sounds most likely! I'm going to mention it in my article!
The Fuller Brush Company sells all kinds of cleaning products, that Knox never used!
Thanks! th-)
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline astro

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:15 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Ergon wrote:
astro wrote:

Just wondering.

h-))

I don't know the answer to that, Astro, but interesting coincidence: the actress playing Amanda Knox shares the same birthday as me :)

That is very interesting! Meredith, Genevieve, and you = all Capricorns.
I wonder what Genevieve's opinion of Knox/Sollecito's guilt/innocence is. I suppose we'll find out after the movie comes out.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline The Machine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:21 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

The Daily Mail has published an article about Amanda Knox's connections with convicted cocaine dealers:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -clue.html

Last edited by The Machine on Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top Profile 

Offline Diocletian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:28 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

astro wrote:
Diocletian wrote:
astro wrote:

Just wondering.

h-))

The Fuller Brush Company sells all kinds of cleaning products, that Knox never used!
Thanks! th-)

Or did she use the cleaning products??? It's really yin and yang, isn't it?
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline dgfred

Highscores: 13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:31 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Probably just a mop/or two and some rags/paper towels. mop-)

The mop sure wasn't for the fake flood.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline astro

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:50 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Diocletian wrote:

Thanks! th-)

Or did she use the cleaning products??? It's really yin and yang, isn't it?

Right! She didn't then did it seems.
Cleaning was a big issue the entire time she was in Italy. wm)
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline dgfred

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:28 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Funny how elsewhere Dio tries to post intelligently when he/she is relatively secure with plenty of 'backup'. Comes here and post nonsense trying to stir up a commotion. It is different when the massive conpiracies, planted or falsified evidence, or stating someone in authority lied on the stand... not to mention evil prosecutors were the reasons the lovebirds were convicted. That stuff doesn't float anywhere but at IIP and JREF. AKA lalaland.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Diocletian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:21 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

dgfred wrote:
Funny how elsewhere Dio tries to post intelligently when he/she is relatively secure with plenty of 'backup'. Comes here and post nonsense trying to stir up a commotion. It is different when the massive conpiracies, planted or falsified evidence, or stating someone in authority lied on the stand... not to mention evil prosecutors were the reasons the lovebirds were convicted. That stuff doesn't float anywhere but at IIP and JREF. AKA lalaland.

Hey, you're misrepresenting me. I'm not the massive conspiracy guy . . . I'm just the suppression of labwork guy!

Note
Just a Note.
~ It may well be Tuesday, but that doesn't mean that you're free to use the board like a public toilet wall. Please only post here if you actually have something to say. Otherwise, I shall remove your posts and you along with them. Thank You.~
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Ergon

Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:41 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Made up evidence of suppressed labwork that gets posted on the Internet but never makes it to defense submissions to An Actual Court type of guy.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Michael

Site Admin

Highscores: 113

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:54 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Yeah, funny that.

THE MURDER OF MEREDITH KERCHER WIKI
PMF ON TWITTER
PMF FORUM RULES
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Diocletian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:01 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Ergon wrote:
Made up evidence of suppressed labwork that gets posted on the Internet but never makes it to defense submissions to An Actual Court type of guy.

You know that nothing is made up. It's all sourced to the lab's own records. You can easily find the references to check in the write-up.

You're sort of right about your next point, which is that the suppression issue isn't in the court filings, at least not as specifically as stated in the write-up (the appeals and other papers do repeatedly raise the issue about not all of the lab records being produced, which is good enough). Since the records are solely in possession of the lab, it's a little awkward for the defendants to argue about what's missing. But it doesn't matter whether its in the court filings or not: the point remains that the lab suppressed lots of records to the prejudice of the defendants. That's pretty awful behavior in a criminal trial.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Ergon

Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:10 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

So you have access to records that 'prove' your contention, but the defense doesn't?
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Michael

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:00 am   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Amanda Knox and the Seattle News Conspiracy

Posted on July 29, 2014 by CaliDeeva

Justice4ever

PMF ON TWITTER
PMF FORUM RULES
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Ergon

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:08 am   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Kristeva just posted a revised translation of the Giallo interview Prosecutor Mignini speaks about Amanda Knox

"There was an error in posting the Mignini interview from Giallo as somehow when I sent it to The Bard a part got deleted (his impression of Knox) so here is the final version:"

Quote:
Luciano [Giuliano] Mignini, the judge leading the investigation, talks “Amanda knows how to lie very well: she seemed sincere and credible ..."
The magistrate has directed all investigations: it is he who had Amanda, Raffaele, Patrick Lumumba and Rudy Guede arrested.

"In the Supreme Court of Cassation new revelations don’t count” Giuliano Mignini, deputy prosecutor of the Attorney General Office of Perugia and public prosecutor of the first trial for the murder of Meredith [Kercher], goes straight to the point.

Mr. Mignini, pending the Supreme Court, Raffaele Sollecito seems to have distanced himself from Amanda Knox. He claims he is not certain that the American girl has spent the whole night with him ...

“All this is irrelevant. In Court of Cassation only questions of laws can be raised. They do not take into account the new elements of reconstruction of the facts. Trials are based on the acts of the proceeding. Sustaining now a different reconstruction of what happened is a question of merit that does not in any way interest cassation.”

Amanda has repeatedly argued that her version of the facts had been affected by heavy pressures from the prosecutor's office.

"Nothing could be more false. The process of investigation and trial proceeding of Kercher's murder has had from the beginning an unprecedented media pressure, which has confused some ideas in public opinion. The trial took place with the guarantee of an adversarial process, with equality of prosecution and defense. When one steps out of these parameters one ends up with a trial through the media. In this scenario, the foreign press, especially the American one, not taking into account our legal system, has given its input. They created a discourse that sounds a bit like this:she is one our fellow citizens and therefore she must be innocent. "

And if today even Amanda was to change her version?

“I would be astonished. She had plenty of occasions to tell her truth”

What was your impression of Amanda?

Amanda is very intelligent. She cleverly tried to divert suspects from her, as in the case of the staged burglary, a huge lie. Amanda is shrewd like when she accused Patrick Lumumba. On that occasion she appeared credible, she was crying. She looked as if terrified. I believe she's a very theatrical girl and in a certain way even anti conformist: while everyone was crying and were worried, she was doing cartwheels.

What was her relationship with Meredith?

"Amanda did not like to be contradicted and had a conflictual relationship with Meredith. There were constant arguments regarding Amanda’s behaviour that Meredith could not tolerate. She believed that Amanda stole her money.”

And what type was Sollecito?

Raffaele is an enigmatic character. He is a shy young man who was subjected to Amanda’s strong personality. He was very attracted to Knox who in the meantime did not disdain the company of other acquaintances.

About acquaintances, Amanda knew some drug dealers. Could they have had a role in the murder?

"I cannot answer this” But then writes down their names.

Gian Pietro Fiore
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Ergon

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:46 am   Post subject: BORING TWAT NEWS   

Latest from IIP about the @GogertyMarriott Twitter account:

El Bruce speaks to the troops

Re: Amanda Knox Case Public Discussion Forum 2-8-2011

Quote:
Post by Bruce Fischer» Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:12 pm

Quote:
dopre wrote:
The fake Gogerty Marriott twitter account is now retweeting tweets from public relation companies as well as Seattle local news stories in an effort to look legit.

It's time for Goggerty-Marriott to step in and take it down. This is BS.

Bunch of depraved wackos.

Twitter is taking its time acting on this. Marriott is already in contact with them about the fake account.
"I was imprisoned as an innocent person, it's common sense not to go back" -- Amanda Knox

This from the depraved lot who took a grieving father, John Kercher's picture and set up a fake account under his name John Kercher@TrueJusticeorg1 https://twitter.com/TrueJusticeorg1 to say vile things like "Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito did not murder my daughter, Rudy Guede did" and now squeal about a spoof account for Gogerty Marriott?

Well, I was able to have the fake John Kercher account taken down 12 hours after I found about it, but #AmandaKnox's PR company couldn't do that in 72? Clearly they have no internet skills if they didn't even think to register it first.

I wasn't involved in or know anything about the spoof because I couldn't in good conscience do that after complaining about others. However, when I saw the campaign, I thought, Karma.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline zinnia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:06 am   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Most disheartening about Konx is that she NEVER, EVER in all her diatribes confronts the actual EVIDENCE against her. If I ever heard her debate the actual evidence, even to dispute that it was contaminated and gave an example of how, she possibly could bend my ear. The ignoring of what IS really gets to me. I fail to see how contamination possibly could have occurred with the bra clasp unless someone from the lab intentionally plastered RS DNA all over their gloves before they discovered it and then held it tight when found. The other evidence of RS is on the wall in Filomena’s room, on a cigarette butt with his and Konx’s, and on Meredith’s door, and footprints. I know DNA/blood is impossible to float around. Then there is Konx in Filomena’s room mixed with Meredith, in the bathroom mixed with Meredith, and in the footprints in the hall, also mixed with Meredith. If I were innocent, I would debate every single point of the prosecution arguments. Anita/Amnesia is a piece of work, for sure.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline ttrroonniicc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:23 am   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Now the book. The truth will out!

"The successful and commendable result of this complex operation, in which the Concordia was recovered without any environmental damage, has strengthened my conviction of having made the right decision to leave it resting on the seabed," said Schettino in a statement on Monday."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/10998318/Costa-Concordia-captain-says-hes-vindicated-by-successful-move.html
Top Profile 

Offline corpusvile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:03 am   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Nell wrote:
corpusvile wrote:
The comment under "Amanda" is interesting, particularly the signing of "A" which is how Knox signed on her blog. It also appears different than the other in regards to not wishing to talk about the case, not that it'll make a difference at this point. Interesting though especially as she appears to be absent from her blog as of late.

Hi corpusvile,

Welcome to the board! Good to see you here.

So far, Amanda Knox has commented on everything Raffaele Sollecito has done, but since he has announced his separation strategy, she lets her supporters speak for her or posts under an assumed name on the internet.

Knox follows the online debate closely. She cannot claim ignorance that someone has made comments in her name. If she does not agree with the comments then why would she stay quiet and not distance herself from the fraud who is using her name?

It's either her, or it's someone else but she approves of the messages.

If I had knowledge that someone was posting threats in my name against my co-defendant, I would want to put a stop to it. She has commented on her blog on far less important matters. So no matter how you look at it, this development is quite interesting and not necessarily positive for Amanda Knox.

I find the fact that the comment has been deleted from Amanda's profile very interesting as other comments thanking her supporters and another comment Ergon posted earlier, are still showing up under her name. So she only wanted to disassociate her account from the comment that included the threat against Raffaele Sollecito. Would an anonymous troll do that? It must be someone who cares about Knox.

In my opinion it's either her or someone who posts under her name with her approval.

Hi Nell, honour to be here & thanks for having me. da-))

I reckon you're correct- I was initially skeptical when posts purporting to be her started appearing as some of the things she was coming out with in the initial posts seemed kinda out there even for her. :lol:
But after examining them in more detail I reckon it actually either is her or as you said somebody close to her, as the style is simply too similar. Also that exonerate Knox poster on twitter occasionally switches to Italian when things get heated.
I think ultimately it's good news as Knox wouldn't have lowered herself to this three years ago. The fact that she's reduced to either fighting her battle on the internet or getting her closest circle to do so for her says it all about the ultimate resounding failure of her pr campaign. bricks-)
I think we can expect more of this hopefully combined with more strategic leaks to the media from Raff's end but I do reckon it actually is her/family.
I meant to sign up with you guys earlier btw but got caught up on other forums lol. Thanks again for having me. ;)
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Ergon

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:12 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

zinnia wrote:
.... If I were innocent, I would debate every single point of the prosecution arguments. Anita/Amnesia is a piece of work, for sure.

Well they certainly argue every point, zinnia. It's just that their arguments are so unintelligent. Every contention they make that is not supported by evidence? Lab suppression, prosecutorial maliciousness, judicial interference, Italian face saving. Evidence that adds up to guilt? Hand waved away. That's why I say I don't debate them, I laugh at them.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline corpusvile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:36 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Ergon wrote:
zinnia wrote:
.... If I were innocent, I would debate every single point of the prosecution arguments. Anita/Amnesia is a piece of work, for sure.

Well they certainly argue every point, zinnia. It's just that their arguments are so unintelligent. Every contention they make that is not supported by evidence? Lab suppression, prosecutorial maliciousness, judicial interference, Italian face saving. Evidence that adds up to guilt? Hand waved away. That's why I say I don't debate them, I laugh at them.

Yeah it actually gets tiring after a while due to the amount of non arguments they moot. Knox's questioning not being recorded is a classic example- the amount I've times they've been told recordings weren't used in the US either, but they then simply disregard that & move onto some other non issue. I think they know they don't have a case ultimately.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Ergon

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:42 pm   Post subject: MORE ATTACKS ON MEREDITH'S FAMILY, MORE STALKING ENCOURAGED.   

Amanda Knox's PR campaign has always been characterized by mean spirited attacks on the Kercher family, spearheaded by the likes of Doug Bremner, Steve Moore, Karen Pruett, coordinated by Bruce Fischer, then redistributed all over the internet by their minions like 'Annella' (evidence files on a New Zealand server)

Their viciousness increases, as more and more bad news comes out of Italy for Amanda Knox. It is very clear she approves of their actions on her behalf, and the following discussion should be an indication that the cyberbullying and stalking of the Kerchers will not stop.

Attacks on John Kercher, Sr.

Re: Amanda Knox Case Public Discussion Forum 2-8-2011
Quote:
Post by Ahimsa1 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:38 am

Quote:
KayPea wrote:

Quote:
Bruce Fischer wrote:

Quote:
dopre wrote:
The fake Gogerty Marriott twitter account is now retweeting tweets from public relation companies as well as Seattle local news stories in an effort to look legit.

It's time for Goggerty-Marriott to step in and take it down. This is BS.

Bunch of depraved wackos.

Twitter is taking its time acting on this. Marriott is already in contact with them about the fake account.

Don't you think the prosecution has an excellent PR firm working for them? I gotta hand it to whomever they hired, those people are thinking totally worth the money. Well maybe the Kerchers have an in with the DM, practically an exclusive. Ya know?? They ARE the ones stalking Amanda in Seattle. Follow the money, as they say. Between the BBC and the DM, Kercher stomping grounds. Just saying.

Mignini is no slouch either.

What do you guys think? Italian? British? Or combo...the Holy Grail of tabloids: BOTH.

The Daily Mail tabloid has repeatedly been the first to pick up the smear articles from Italian media outlets. Then we see links to the bogus articles provided by Peter Quennell on TJMK and instantly Joe Zoo, aka Johnny Yen starts spamming the links and the same garbage on any internet thread to be found. I have watched this unfold numerous times and saved the posts. John Kercher Snr. has been a tabloid reporter for DM and former News of the World. We know who the reporters are who work with PQ and the access they claim to have with authorities in Italy. It isn't difficult to connect the dots and see who is behind the smear campaign, or understand why. I am truly sorry about poor Meredith, but this is not right. They want Amanda Knox convicted and will do anything to achieve that, regardless that the evidence does not support a guilty verdict. I don't believe this should happen to anyone and the unscrupulous behavior such as wire tapping cell phones has at least led to criminal prosecution, but more needs to be done, because this is out of control.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Fast Pete

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:53 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

A little more from the news network TGCom on Knox and her unsavory friends. There are images of the Flying Squads report and this text.

http://www.tgcom24.mediaset.it/cronaca/ ... 0361.shtml

Quote:
Mez Case: Amanda Knox hung out with a pusher and had sex with him

Amanda hung out with a pusher and was intimate with him, so revels an article of the magazine GIALLO, which publishes the document of the relationship between the two. This information are contained in an informational note of Perugia's police, written on the 19th January 2008, two months after Merdith Kercher murder.

The name of the guy is Federico, a young man from Rome, that ended up in jail for dealing drugs in 2011. As reported by the magazine, the guy “was arrested with two pushers, Luciano e Lorenzo, for an investigation conducted starting from the wire taping of Amanda Knox's cell phone”.

The young Roman , according to the informational note, was the pusher of Amanda and her lover. In fact Federico cites the document, “ would have occasionally supplied drugs to Amanda Knox and they probably had sexual intercourse.

It seems that Amanda cited Federico in one of hers notebooks that were confiscated after the homicide. He was in the list of Italian guys which she had sex with. On her Myspace profile she had written about him even including a nude picture of him.

“I met Federico on the train with my sister, while I was going from Milan to Florence. We smoked (pot?), my first smoke in Italy” writes Amanda. “ After we pot to bed my little sister, we went in his hotel room. I told my friends I could not imagine myself in bed with somebody I just met, but for Cristiano (??) I changed my mind” writes Amanda.

As GIALLO reports, in the informational note there are many more details on the people she hang out with; “ it is even cited of Fedrico's friend: Luciano A., Napolitan, a person with criminal records for drug and weapons trafficking and also for attempded murder of his brother with a knife. Luciano ended up in jail on April 4th 2008 a few months after the informative note. He was found in Perugia at Fontivegge train station with 20 grams of cocaine.

Last edited by Fast Pete on Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Fast Pete

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:01 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Good catch from IIP just above Ergon. On this:

Quote:
Then we see links to the bogus articles provided by Peter Quennell on TJMK and instantly Joe Zoo, aka Johnny Yen starts spamming the links and the same garbage on any internet thread to be found. I have watched this unfold numerous times and saved the posts. John Kercher Snr. has been a tabloid reporter for DM and former News of the World. We know who the reporters are who work with PQ and the access they claim to have with authorities in Italy. It isn't difficult to connect the dots and see who is behind the smear campaign, or understand why.]

WHAT bogus articles? WHAT reporters do I work with?

This is simply babble presumably by Fischer. We rarely if ever talk with reporters direct though we respect the Rome group a lot. We dont need to. We have dozens of contacts 1/2 of who are lawyers who share way more than we ever post.

Demonizing and wrong facts are forever Fischers Achilles heel, why he has been a hotheaded loser all his life.

Pete
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Fast Pete

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:13 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

corpusvile wrote:
Ergon wrote:
zinnia wrote:

Yeah it actually gets tiring after a while due to the amount of non arguments they moot. Knox's questioning not being recorded is a classic example- the amount I've times they've been told recordings weren't used in the US either, but they then simply disregard that & move onto some other non issue. I think they know they don't have a case ultimately.

What was to record? There was no legal need. This was only a recap/summary session, not a formal witness interview AS THE DEFENSES AGREED.

And Knox was simply happily building a list of 7 alternative perps and drawing maps. Its all there in the trial testimony and Rita Ficarras notes AS THE DEFENSES AGREED.

Then came the conniption when she was shown the text to Patrick right after she said there was none. Then SHE insisted on writing out statements 1, 2, and 3 AS THE DEFENSES AGREED.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline The Machine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:37 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Amanda Knox 'drug dealer' associate arrested for attempted knife murder

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... urder.html
Top Profile 

Offline Ergon

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:41 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Good points, Peter. One more thing the defense agreed on: not to test the 'semen stain'. As Raffaele Sollecito admits in his book (I posted the screensaver somewhere) they chose not to ask for it, because they "were deathly afraid, they would blame it on him". What a stupid thing to say.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Ergon

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:51 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

And a belated welcome to corpusvile, my friend from Twitter. As The Machine points out, more and media outlets are picking up on the cocaine story, which would not carry so much weight if they hadn't been promoted as well on social media. The funny thing is, IIP thinks we have a PR agency behind us, LOL. No, we are all volunteers, something the FOA might be well advised to remember: no generals here, only comrades.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline corpusvile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:59 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Fast Pete wrote:
corpusvile wrote:
Ergon wrote:
zinnia wrote:

What was to record? There was no legal need. This was only a recap/summary session, not a formal witness interview AS THE DEFENSES AGREED.

And Knox was simply happily building a list of 7 alternative perps and drawing maps. Its all there in the trial testimony and Rita Ficarras notes AS THE DEFENSES AGREED.

Then came the conniption when she was shown the text to Patrick right after she said there was none. Then SHE insisted on writing out statements 1,2, and 2 AS THE DEFENCES AGREED

Oh I completely agree, this was just the first of many of their non arguments/baseless objections that sprang to mind but there's lots more examples of this type of straw clutching. After a while it just becomes tiresome which is probably their ultimate intention.

Even the issue regarding the stain is ultimately irrelevant. Even if it HAD have been semen & even if it HAD have been Guedes, (and those are two very big IF's btw) it still wouldn't have mattered as he'd already been convicted of sexual assault & the evidence still overwhelmingly pointed to multiple attackers. They basically try to rehash every non issue they can think of in order to obfuscate imo.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Michael

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:11 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Ergon wrote:
And a belated welcome to corpusvile, my friend from Twitter. As The Machine points out, more and media outlets are picking up on the cocaine story, which would not carry so much weight if they hadn't been promoted as well on social media. The funny thing is, IIP thinks we have a PR agency behind us, LOL. No, we are all volunteers, something the FOA might be well advised to remember: no generals here, only comrades.

No IIP, this is just what REAL grass roots looks like, as opposed to your astro-turfed PR firm and shill led PR campaign!!!

PMF ON TWITTER
PMF FORUM RULES
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline corpusvile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:34 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Ergon wrote:

Cheers mate & I pointed this out to Fischer when he answered you on either ABC or Ground Report, I forget which. He seems to think anyone on social networks refuting Amandafan lies are part of some organisation that has leaders... or something. ss)
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Michael

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:39 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

I just want to say something in regard to the cocaine dealer stories that have re-emerged of late as well as Sollecito's publicly stating that Knox was not with him during Meredith's murder. In terms of how these things are damaging to Knox, it seems that the media and some readers are missing the point.

This news going public does not disturb the Knox camp in regard to how it will play out in the High Court. As it's been pointed out, this stuff is irrelevant and will not be considered by the court and the Knox Camp have already written off ANY hope that the High Court will rule in her favour. A miracle may happen, but it would require just that...a miracle.

Neither will it have any bearing, whatsoever, on Italy's request for extradition or even be included in any such request. Italy already has, with a conviction for sexual murder, all that is required to secure Knox's extradition.

The Knox Camp High Priests and family are well aware of all this and are not bothered, from a legal perspective, by any of it. But they are bothered, as it can totally scupper what is now (and has been for many months) their 'Plan A', especially as they have no Plan B. Plan A is this: They know that the court will uphold the conviction and Italy will apply to extradite, an application that will be upheld. They also know that they don't really have the support of the American people (however much they may claim they do). However, they believe that once it gets to the stage that it's shown American TV Amanda Knox being led away in cuffs to be extradited, the American people will finally see that it's for real and "rise up" in outrage and with them, Americans in positions of power who would then use their power on the State Department to force them to scupper the extradition, on whatever grounds. The problem though, is this plan depends on Americans mostly swallowing the image of Knox being the whiter then snow girl next door who has always claimed to have spent the evening at her then boyfriend Sollecito's apartment. If it is then made publicly known that this girl is far from being whiter then snow with drug dealer connections and drugged up sexual encounters and that she has lied for all these years to everyone about being at Sollecito's apartment, they know nobody is going to be doing any "rising up", especially not those in power who won't want their power tainted by the likes of a sordid lying Knox.

They don't give a damn what Sollecito says to the court, they know they've lost that anyway. What they do give a damn about, is what he publicly says to the public and the damaging stories his camp leaks to the public via the media. It is essential to them that they retain control of the media so they can use it to control (American) public perception and with it, garner their sympathy, if they are to have any chance of Plan A working. What has been happening lately has fired several torpedoes directly into that plan. As far as they are concerned, Sollecito is free to utilise the media, but only if he does so to stay on message. He and his camp have been doing the opposite of that and it's this that is the big no-no and has caused all the rage and panic in the Knox Camp.

PMF ON TWITTER
PMF FORUM RULES
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline corpusvile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:48 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Btw I'm pretty sure I saw that Andrea Vogt is following exonerate knox on twitter so maybe it really is Knox.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Ergon

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:17 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Andrea Vogt followed a number of "Amanda Knox" accounts because they seemed genuine. Ex.Knox is either AK or someone close to her, Madison Paxton maybe? She learned some Italian while there.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Ergon

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:20 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Very true, Michael. I knew the real battle after Florence would be about extradition. Now that the media's been neutered, yes it truly has been an annus horribilis for Amanda Knox.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline zinnia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:13 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

corpusvile wrote:
Fast Pete wrote:
corpusvile wrote:
Ergon wrote:
zinnia wrote:

I really was meaning Poison Amanita herself pointedly addressing prosecution claims, one by one... NOT her batch of questionable supporters. Yes, they do get incredibly tiresome.

Then came the conniption when she was shown the text to Patrick right after she said there was none. Then SHE insisted on writing out statements 1,2, and 2 AS THE DEFENCES AGREED

Oh I completely agree, this was just the first of many of their non arguments/baseless objections that sprang to mind but there's lots more examples of this type of straw clutching. After a while it just becomes tiresome which is probably their ultimate intention.

Even the issue regarding the stain is ultimately irrelevant. Even if it HAD have been semen & even if it HAD have been Guedes, (and those are two very big IF's btw) it still wouldn't have mattered as he'd already been convicted of sexual assault & the evidence still overwhelmingly pointed to multiple attackers. They basically try to rehash every non issue they can think of in order to obfuscate imo.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Fast Pete

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:32 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Ergon wrote:
Very true, Michael. I knew the real battle after Florence would be about extradition. Now that the media's been neutered, yes it truly has been an annus horribilis for Amanda Knox.

Yeah I'm seeing that too. There wont be any effective rising up, though media could still use a lot of help just to make quite sure. :-)
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline The Machine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:34 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

The Seattle media are still refusing to report on the news stories about Amanda Knox's proven links with convicted cocaine dealers. These journalists and reporters clearly don't want to shatter the PR image of Knox being wholesome girl next door and innocent abroad. Please contact them via Twitter and challenge them about the media blackout concerning any bad news about Amanda Knox. Alternatively, you could just retweet my tweets to them. Don't let them get away with this. They're protecting a convicted sex killer.

@harryrag

https://twitter.com/harryrag
Top Profile 

Offline Ergon

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:31 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Hi, Zinnia. If there are too many stacked quotes hitting "quote" might get cut it up a bit. If you want to comment just address the person and we'll know what it's about, thanks.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline SqueakEMouse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:16 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Sollecito never fails to mix lame excuses with lies and give himself away in the process. Even with non-evidence he manages to point the finger squarely at himself. As I recall, both sides agreed not to test the stain as it was clearly old and therefore irrelevant. But Sollecito writes that he didn't want it tested because he was scared that it would be evidence to be 'blamed' on him? Well, if he was innocent he wouldn't be worrying about any evidence being revealed now would he. That persecution claim of how the police just want an excuse to 'blame' things on him just doesn't hold water either. He cannot point to a single instance of police or judicial mistreatment. Oh. yes he can! Why, they took his shoes!! The Inquisition had nothing on those Perugia police brutes. All that drivel and hysterical obsessing over a police cover-up of the 'semen stain' in certain quarters.

Rather like the knife DNA. He suddenly remembered how he had cooked with Meredith and pricked her. An innocent person would ask more details about WHERE it was and be incredulous that it was somewhere it shouldn't be. Sollecito immediately assumes it's on the tip of the blade and concocts an elaborate story to explain it away. So he wasn't surprised it was on the knife and expected it on the blade tip. Interesting. As usual the lies shift as evidence contradicts them. He did cook with her, he didn't, it was some other time, some other place, he thought he remembered it. Whatever. Lies and lame explanations that never stand up to scrutiny. His own wriggling gives him away.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Ergon

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:41 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Hi, SqueakE. Following your matchmaking thought, here's a pairings chart:

Bruce Fischer>Douglas Preston - Yang and Yin.

Steve Moore>John Douglas>Jim Clemente - Following J. Edgar's example, keep them all together in the same closet.

Michelle Moore>Edda Mellas - Prozac vs Valium.

Curt Knox>Chris Mellas - They can argue all night who's at fault re: Amanda, then make up in the morning ;)

Doug>Anne Bremner - Aside from the Egyptian implications, they can share the same liquor cabinet, buy in bulk :)

Karen Pruett>me - We'd NEVER argue. She can't 'work' on my hair, since I have none :)
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline dgfred

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:51 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Ergon wrote:
Hi, Zinnia. If there are too many stacked quotes hitting "quote" might get cut it up a bit. If you want to comment just address the person and we'll know what it's about, thanks.

How about a new thread... this one is getting a little longish.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Ergon

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:32 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

We might be opening a new thread soon, dgfred.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Nell

Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:58 am   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Translation of police report concerning Federico Martini (drug dealer found on Knox's phone) now available

Jools from perugiamurderfile.org translated the police report concerning Federico Martini, the guy whose phone number was found amongst Amanda Knox's contacts.

The police report reveals that he was found out thanks to the Meredith Kercher murder investigation and his connection to Knox. Subsequently, his phone was tapped which ultimately led to drug related charges against him and two other individuals.

Please visit .org to see Jools' original comment and translation.

Quote:
Quick translation of the Police report on serious criminal offender Federico the cocaine drug dealers & Knox's connection to another lovely bunch of people. (As usual, given what most of her supporters are like)
-----

QUESTURA DI PERUGIA
SQUADRA MOBILE
3RD Section

Perugia 19.01.2008

SUBJECT: Annotation [Brief summary]

[Page1]
We the undersigned Officers and Agents of the Judicial Police of P.G. Chief Superintendent Stefano xxxx and Chief Assistants Lorena xxxx, Andrea xxxx, hereby report as follows:

In the course of the investigation in relation to criminal proceedings 9066/07 [crime case number of Meredith Kercher murder] verified that an Italian person with the name of "Federico" would have from time to time supplied drugs to the [person] known as Amanda KNOX, also had allegedly relations with her of a sexual nature; it was then proceeded to activate the technical task of tapping the calls of telephone number xxxxx being used by the same person.

During this period of phone tapping was possible to ascertain by the telephone file records of the “Wind” company it was in the name of xxxxxx in process of identification, but was being used by Federico xxxx, born in Rome on 18/04/1975, resident in xxxxxx (PG), in fact domiciled in Perugia, address: Via xxxxxxx, Ground Floor, the same [F.] also has frequent contacts with transsexuals, to whom he sells drugs.

By means of the technical activity it was established that xxxx is contacted by phone by the presumable clients “ordering” him the quantity of drugs they want to buy, and in turn according to the demands he contacts various Maghrebie individuals ordering the desired amount.

[Page 2]

Federico moves around by car using a model Citroen C1 Tg xxxx, from the investigations carried out the same car appears to be in his father’s name identified by Andrea xxxx.

It was also ascertained that xxxxxx associates with habitual criminal characters with multiple criminal records for serious crimes in the matter of drugs and personal grievous harm such as Luciano xxxx, born in xxxx xxxxxxxxxx on 17/11/80, with whom he maintains frequent contacts aimed at drug dealing using the phone line xxxxxxx which users name is assigned to his brother Giuseppe xxxx. The aforementioned Luciano on 28/07/06 was arrested by the Carabinieri in Foligno on account of being responsible of the ATTEMPTED MURDER of his brother Antonio to whom he inflicted 16 stab wounds with a kitchen knife.

We also note that through verifications on the SDI [the State Police automatic palmprint and fingerprint identification system] Federico xxxx has been several times stopped and checked indeed with Luciano xxxx and other people from southern [Italy] all convicted habitual criminals in matters of drugs, weapons and more.

Finally we report that Federico, occasionally, seeks the help for the distribution of the narcotic substance from a transsexual, (in course of identification) having used the telephone xxxxxxx.

The above as per duty of office.

Signed...

***End of translation***
http://www.tgcom24.mediaset.it/cronaca/ ... 0361.shtml

Enjoy!
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Nell

Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:14 am   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

With regards to the police report, it should be remembered that Amanda Knox did everything possible in her book to cast those she perceived had hurt her in a bad light.

She mostly blamed her Italian roommates Filomena and Laura for the drug use in the house and claimed she never bought anything herself.

While it might be true that she never paid cash for her drugs, she did have her own contacts to get them. She implies in her book she has nothing to do with drugs except participating in the occasional sharing of a joint on social get togethers. This, we know, is not true.

For those who have not read her book, I add two excerpts from Knox's book Waiting To Be Heard.

Besides the references to the drugs, I noticed how Knox described Laura as dry-eyed and freely attributes a quote to Laura, saying Meredith and Knox were friends, as if they shared a special relationship.

Top Profile E-mail 

Offline zorba

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:43 am   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Nell wrote:
With regards to the police report, it should be remembered that Amanda Knox did everything possible in her book to cast those she perceived had hurt her in a bad light.

She mostly blamed her Italian roommates Filomena and Laura for the drug use in the house and claimed she never bought anything herself.

While it might be true that she never paid cash for her drugs, she did have her own contacts to get them. She implies in her book she has nothing to do with drugs except participating in the occasional sharing of a joint on social get togethers. This, we know, is not true.

For those who have not read her book, I add two excerpts from Knox's book Waiting To Be Heard.

Besides the references to the drugs, I noticed how Knox described Laura as dry-eyed and freely attributes a quote to Laura, saying Meredith and Knox were friends, as if they shared a special relationship.

Yes, you think you've seen it all with her but these after murder acts are as bad as the murder because she tries to murder off any good idea of the two Italian girls too with her cheap and hole-filled cheesy attempts at descriptive writing. This is one creepy person.

Offline Nell

Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:55 am   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

zorba wrote:
Nell wrote:

Yes, you think you've seen it all with her but these after murder acts are as bad as the murder because she tries to murder off any good idea of the two Italian girls too with her cheap and hole-filled cheesy attempts at descriptive writing. This is one creepy person.

I don't think Knox gets how transparent she is to others. You read those lines and you recognise immediately what she is trying to do.

Even though it's difficult to compare anything to a heinous murder, I often thought the digs at Meredith and other aggressive behaviour were just as bad. The way she addressed the Kerchers on her blog alone was marked by her arrogance, sense of entitlement and cruelty.

That her parents don't see anything wrong with her says a lot about them too.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline The Machine

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:15 am   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

I've tweeted the original police document and translation proving that Amanda Knox was contact with a convicted cocaine dealer to US presenters and reporters. It's time to put the myth that Knox was an innocent abroad to bed once and for all. Please retweet. It will only take a few moments. Thanks.

@harryrag

https://twitter.com/harryrag

picture of a pumpkin
This Post has been edited by a Moderator
Details: Edited to add proper link to tweet https://twitter.com/harryrag/status/494 ... 48/photo/1

Last edited by The Machine on Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Top Profile 

Offline Fast Pete

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:18 am   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

For the record here are Catnips January 2011 translations of two reports on the drug dealers trial - no dealer names were printed.

http://www.ternimagazine.it/36101/il-fa ... manda.html

Quote:
The cocaine traffickers trial(s)

(ASCA) - Perugia, 14 Jan – The murder of Meredith Kercher and the context from which it flowed forth, one tied to the “youthful world of standardised behaviours, values and deviances”, continues to generate discussion. Evidencing this, this morning, is the local daily Il giornale dell’Umbria (always attentive to the investigative and procedural phases of cases) which, in telling the news of the sentence of 2 years and 8 months’ imprisonment of a cocaine drug dealer who would have known and visited Amanda Knox, asks itself whether this circumstance would have had considerations in the inquest into the murder and, above all whether, now, it could have implications in the appeal case in regard to the American and to Raffaele Sollecito.

The police arrived at the pusher through the mobile phone numbers found in the list stored on Amanda’s phone. The calls between the two handsets would have taken place [intercorse] in the days prior to and following the murder of Mez, giving rise, therefore, to a deeper understanding that led to the discovery of a drug ring for university students and professionals. A trafficking for which a case file was opened, involving three young men as the main leads (one being hypothesized as the American’s supplier and lover).

In particular, there is a police note [informativa] appended to the file in which it is emphasised “during the course of investigative activity relating to criminal proceedings 9066/07 (that for the homicide of Kercher – editor) it was ascertained that an Italian person … [ellipsis in original] had occasionally supplied Amanda Knox with stupefying substance [i.e., narcotics ], as well as presumably having had relations of a sexual nature with her”.

The police action, effected also by means of phone intercepts, ascertained that the three supplied the acropolis [= the hill top city centre] of the capital as well as part of the periphery with cocaine, in response to client orders and also to satisfy the request of the North Africans [maghrebini].

The defendants (represented by the lawyers Maria Laura Antonini, Aurelio Pugliese and Angelo Frioni), have opted for different strategies: one a request for judgement in continuation [in continuazione] with other penal positions suspended; one request of plea bargain [patteggiamento], rejected by the judge, and one fast-track, concluded, as mentioned, with the 2 year and 8 month sentence.

http://www.umbria24.it/amante-di-amanda ... 15156.html

Quote:
Amanda Knox’s “lover” on trial for dealing cocaine: A 35-year-old sentenced who was supplying another two drug dealers.
A young Italian man is on trial who would have given drugs to Amanda Knox and who would have had a sexual relationship with her. So writes the Giornale dell’Umbria today, which in its article cites a passage from a police note that would have been appended to the case file against the young man and two other persons who, according to the prosecution, would have been at the centre of a cocaine drug ring in Perugia. The three were in fact found through intercepts effected during the course of investigations into the murder of Meredith Kercher.

One of the three, a 35-year-old who would have supplied drugs to the other two, defended by lawyer Aurelio Pugliese, was sentenced via fast-track trial to 2 years and 8 months. One of the other two (defended by lawyers Maria Laura Antonini and Angelo Frioni and who are following different paths in proceedings) would have been identified as “Knox’s lover”. The daily cites a police note in support:

«During the course of investigative activity in relation to criminal proceedings 9066/07 (the Kercher murder – editor) – one can read in the passage reported by the Giornale dell’Umbria – it was ascertained that an Italian person…[ellipsis in original] would have occasionally supplied stupefying substances to Amanda Knox, as well as having had, presumably, relations with her of a sexual kind«.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Ergon

Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:49 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Please RT The Machine's tweet https://twitter.com/harryrag/status/494 ... 48/photo/1 to all media you know.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline The Machine

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:31 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Selene Nelson has written an excellent article about the case for ireport on CNN:

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1157346

Please retweet. Thanks.
Top Profile 

Offline corpusvile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:28 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Nell wrote:
Michael wrote:
So, is this really Amanda Knox? What does everyone think?

It looks like it.

She left comments on Ground Report as well. One of them was already quoted by Ergon and at least two others thanking her followers for their support.

The exonerate_Knox poster has made some really creepy & rather disturbing comments on twitter to that Giallo article author btw while trying to insist Guede was sole killer.
When the journalist mentioned how Meredith's murder was "a carnage" (English is not her fisrt language & I think she meant that one person couldn't have inflicted so much alone), exonerate knox replied
"40 cuts and bruises is actually not much. Only six stab wounds. One man could overtake a young hungover girl".
The journalist seemed quite shocked at her reply. I must admit I found it chilling myself & am more inclined to belive it's actually Knox herself, I gotta say. :(
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Earl Grey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:57 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

corpusvile wrote:

When the journalist mentioned how Meredith's murder was "a carnage" (English is not her fisrt language & I think she meant that one person couldn't have inflicted so much alone), exonerate knox replied
"40 cuts and bruises is actually not much. Only six stab wounds. One man could overtake a young hungover girl".

Yet another cheap dig at Meredith. Whether it really is St Amanda herself or not, I've never understood the need to be insensitive and deliberately disrespectful to the victim.

It's as though St Amanda and her "fans" (who follow her lead) really feel hatred for Meredith.

P.S.: Glad to see you here, Corpusvile.

Last edited by Earl Grey on Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Michael

Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:16 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Earl Grey wrote:
It's as though St Amanda and her "fans" (who follow her lead) really feel hatred for Meredith.

Of course she does...she hated her enough to murder her in the first place. So, why should that have changed? Oh, I know some people are kind of hoping for some remorse. Will never happen. Knox hates Meredith even more now then ever before, just look at all the trouble Meredith has caused her. Knox is learning that you can murder someone but you can't erase them...and she hates it.

PMF ON TWITTER
PMF FORUM RULES
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline corpusvile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:47 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Earl Grey wrote:
corpusvile wrote:

Yet another cheap dig at Meredith. Whether it really is St Amanda herself or not, I've never understood the need to be insensitive and deliberately disrespectful to the victim.

P.S.: Glad to see you here, Corpusvile.

I don't wish to sound melodramatic but can't help wondering if Knox relives her crime when making such comments and her supporters are empowered via their attacks as some creepy vicarious thrill. Notice how she accused Meredith of being hungover when autopsy results showed otherwise? A minuscule amount nowhere near enough to cause a hangover. But her whole "hey it's no big deal what's the problem?" tone really creeped me out I gotta say.

And thanks for the shout, honoured to be here mate. ;)

Last edited by corpusvile on Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline corpusvile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:50 pm   Post subject: Re: XXVIII. MAIN DISCUSSION, SEPT 30 -   

Michael wrote:
Earl Grey wrote:

Of course she does...she hated her enough to murder her in the first place. So, why should that have changed? Oh, I know some people are kind of hoping for some remorse. Will never happen. Knox hates Meredith even more now then ever before, just look at all the trouble Meredith has caused her. Knox is learning that you can murder someone but you can't erase them...and she hates it.

And yet she's not bothered at taking a young girl's life at all it seems. Just the hassle it's caused her. True psychopath imo.
Top Profile E-mail 

Offline Michael

Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:59 pm   Post subject: TOPIC LOCKED!!!   

picture of a pumpkin
This topic has been locked by a Moderator
Reason: I am now locking this thread. Please continue the discussion in the brand new Main Discussion thread here: XXIX. MAIN DISCUSSION, AUG 1 -
Top Profile E-mail 
 Page 30 of 30 [ 7308 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30